Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 19’ TS4 I’m running the Fullerton SxS setup in a 32”. I’m running stage 3 tune and clutch kit from AA. Running air pressure anywhere from 5-8psi. I’m thinking of a lighter paddle setup but looking for others opinions on their setups with similar power to the tires. This is my 1st set of paddles so I don’t have anything to compare them to.

I like the SS360’s but I also like to drag race a little here and there so I’m not sure they are best for me. Looking for thoughts from all the dunes out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
If your not running bead locks? I wouldn't go below 10 PSI ....especially on 32's

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just purchased these Pro armor paddles and excited to run them in a couple weeks. I heard some people talking about not needing to run that low of tire pressure on sand with these turbo machines because they dont need all the floatation like quads and with the weight of the machine on G outs you could possibly bottom the tire out and pinch the tire between the rims. I'm running the 32x15-15 Pro armor 16 paddles on Method 409 beadgrip 15x10 5+5 on the rear and the Pro armor sand fronts 32x12-15 on the Method 409 beadgrip 15x8 4+4 on the front i think it should be a good combination but im also running the Evo Dynamite 270 big Turbo on E85 so i went with a pretty agressive tire IMO without spending all the money that Skats would have cost me

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just purchased these Pro armor paddles and excited to run them in a couple weeks. I heard some people talking about not needing to run that low of tire pressure on sand with these turbo machines because they dont need all the floatation like quads and with the weight of the machine on G outs you could possibly bottom the tire out and pinch the tire between the rims. I'm running the 32x15-15 Pro armor 16 paddles on Method 409 beadgrip 15x10 5+5 on the rear and the Pro armor sand fronts 32x12-15 on the Method 409 beadgrip 15x8 4+4 on the front i think it should be a good combination but im also running the Evo Dynamite 270 big Turbo on E85 so i went with a pretty agressive tire IMO without spending all the money that Skats would have cost me View attachment 655769
Sure a good looking wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sure a good looking wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are pretty light as well so for the dunes they should work great not all the added weight of the beadlock but the inside has extra ribs that in theory should keep the wheel from popping off the bead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts