Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know how happy I am with the customer service I received from Duner Tunes. I ordered a overhead 4 speaker system for my RZR 4 yesterday from them. Today I got a call from Sam Mclaughlin calling to talk to me about my RZR to check and see what color LEDs I wanted and to make sure he matched the wire loom with my cage. After talking to him about my plans for a custom cage (hopefully this winter) he made some suggestions and modifications to my system to make sure it would work and look great not only now but on my next cage. Can't wait to see and hear the new system! Just thought I would post how impressed with how nice and customer oriented Sam is. Hopefully this helps anyone out who was like me yesterday trying to figure out what system to go with.

Dunertunes.com UTV Audio

·
Registered
384 Posts
Have Sam's systems in both of our RZR's. Loud and problem free.
Great service.
Doug

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have Sam's systems in (4) of our RZR's here. Top notch stuff.

My sister rolled her RZR back in the spring and knocked off her volume knob. I asked Sam how much it would cost for a replacement and the next thing I heard was UPS dropping off a package and it was the volume knob assembly! Sam sent it free.

Sam, :yr1:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sam is definately one of the best. Just installed my stereo on Friday and it works great!

·
Registered
128 Posts
:rzrs:I'VE HAD MINE FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW, AND COULD'NT BE HAPPIER !!!!!!!! AND YES, SAM IS A GREAT GUY !!!!!!!!:rzrs:

·
Registered
406 Posts
is the DUNER TUNES RZR / RZR4 STAGE 1 MARINE iPOD / MP3 SYSTEM completely water proof, as in the system can go completly under water and back out and still work as it did new, just wounderin, every bodys deffanition of waterproof is different, i know it all says marine, just checkin to see if its 100% waterproof? thanks, and do they give rzr fourm discounts??

maybe i sould reword this, if i submerge the system under water will it still work like new, speakers, amp, everything (but my ipod), i know it will be wet but will it still work, thats what i mean thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts