Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I am wrapping up the rzr build. My question is how or where do i mount the amp for the duner tunes kit I bought off of another member. I think he said it mounted on top of the steering column, but I have my boost / AFR gauges right in that area. so how do I pull off my front plastics to see if this is gonna work. Or does anyone have another idea where to mount it? Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for a way so that I do not have to remove the cage and plastics at this time.

·
Registered
387 Posts
No need to remove cage/plastic, cut out to pieces of alum. mock them up drill holes and your good to go. VUALA then you wait for beer thirty

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in it to win it with that theory! Gonna try an run to pismo for a day run on sunday!

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
So as I am wrapping up the rzr build. My question is how or where do i mount the amp for the duner tunes kit I bought off of another member. I think he said it mounted on top of the steering column, but I have my boost / AFR gauges right in that area. so how do I pull off my front plastics to see if this is gonna work. Or does anyone have another idea where to mount it? Thanks for your help in advance.
out under the front hood .:)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't go there as I have the heat exchanger under the hood. Looks like a tight squeeze

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gonna just fab up some mounts for under the dash since I don't want to pull everything apart again. I don't even care about tunes right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts