Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for dune season. My wife,daughter and I are looking for other RZR duners to camp/dune with. We have been going to Glamis but we are ok with Gordons.

·
Registered
738 Posts
We generally head to Glamis (Washes 13-17) when we get at least a 4 day weekend. For shorter weekends we try to head for Buttercup or even south of the microwave tower at Olgilby. We usually have the grandsons so camping where they can ride is key.

I have never camped at Gordons, but have riden through the area. It looked soft but I am sure there are good that there are solid routes based on campers and motor homes that are there, I just didn't see any the times we were there.

I am working on site showing where we go and when. If anyone is interested I will post a link.

Glenn

·
Registered
738 Posts
Glenn are you coming to our Halloween ride ? Frank
I am planning on being out there at weekend. Can you post a link to the info on the ride. I must have missed it.

Thanks,

Glenn

·
Slacker
94 Posts
We camp and ride at Gordon's and cannot wait! I just picked up my season pass a couple of weeks ago.:rzrs:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm definitely jealous...we have just over a month left of dune riding here, and then they close up until next April. I need to win the lotto so I can drive back and forth across the country playing in the sand all year long...:rollfinger:

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Dune season never ends right Devin. We been going all summer long for the full moon. Ride after dark and very early in the morning. Its been great no one is there. We have had some good rides. Hey Devin are you going out this weekend 9/25. Ron and I are thinking about it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Still deciding which weekend to come i would like to go to forum ride but the weekend after is the glamis poker run which except for not having it last year have not missed one. So what to do what to do...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts