Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have not been to Dumont in several years and decided to go with our normal riding group. It was pretty packed. We did very little riding just to many people for me. What I did notice was more trash left in camps and at comp hill after Saturday night. I just don't get it build a fire and toss your bottles and cans in it then leave it. The other thing, it says no fireworks these Mother-Fer's would set one of those big fireworks box's by your camp and light it off and drive away, letting the Ranger think your camp is setting them off.

As we were leaving there was a Ranger making a couple guys clean out their fire pit full of bottles and cans.. hope he gave them a big fat ticket.

Good off-roader's have got a huge problem with all these don't give a shit off-roader's some day we are going to loose it

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
We have not been to Dumont in several years and decided to go with our normal riding group. It was pretty packed. We did very little riding just to many people for me. What I did notice was more trash left in camps and at comp hill after Saturday night. I just don't get it build a fire and toss your bottles and cans in it then leave it. The other thing, it says no fireworks these Mother-Fer's would set one of those big fireworks box's by your camp and light it off and drive away, letting the Ranger think your camp is setting them off.

As we were leaving there was a Ranger making a couple guys clean out their fire pit full of bottles and cans.. hope he gave them a big fat ticket.

Good off-roader's have got a huge problem with all these don't give a shit off-roader's some day we are going to loose it
don
sadly its like that all over trash louts and tear the trails up hot dogs
i do believe this type of person does not belong
to any forum group simply as we all try and install proper actions
you are right soon it will be all gone

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have a theory about the majority of those who mess up the riding areas.

Groups of young adults (late teens-early 20s)

I was one once. I knew more than seasoned adults. I annoyed them with my actions.

I grew up. I now spend a few hours every trip cleaning up after those who won't. Sometimes I find some good stuff!

I hope the young adults who continue to enjoy these off road areas come to their senses and start to care for where they ride.

I hope the old adults who trash the areas never return.

Pack it in, Pack more out.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
I have a theory about the majority of those who mess up the riding areas.

Groups of young adults (late teens-early 20s)

I was one once. I knew more than seasoned adults. I annoyed them with my actions.

I grew up. I now spend a few hours every trip cleaning up after those who won't. Sometimes I find some good stuff!

I hope the young adults who continue to enjoy these off road areas come to their senses and start to care for where they ride.

I hope the old adults who trash the areas never return.

Pack it in, Pack more out.
i would not be totally hard on younger adults
i,d say its pretty much evenly across the age board
all culprits the hat fits just probably never had installed in them, from their elders proper human common sense and that also is respecting other users and campers noise factors too is pollution of another kind

1 - 4 of 4 Posts