Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
Im planning a short trip up to Duck Creek Ut next week. I will have a RZR4 with me to ride. I have never been there, but ive heard alot of the trails are restricted to 50" machines. Any info or advice of what trails to take, where to camp.. good cabins with space to park a motorhome, ...etc would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know what to expect out there, and what would be some good rides to take in with the rzr4. Might do a little fishing there too. Thanks :rzrs:

·
English Guy in Utah
556 Posts
some of there trails are marked as 52 inch..never seen that before..but then you ride 3-4 miles to get to the other side and it is back to 50 so you have to turn all around and go back again..pissed me off...
The trails by Panguitch lake the east side of the lake has no gates at all and hundreds of miles of trails... and the fishing is a lot better... you can camp for free in the national forest...you can always ride to Duck creek if you wanted to ..just too many gates for my liking...i live/work at Panguitch lake during the summer.
let me know if i can help at all

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey guys and gals,
Im planning a short trip up to Duck Creek Ut next week. I will have a RZR4 with me to ride. I have never been there, but ive heard alot of the trails are restricted to 50" machines. Any info or advice of what trails to take, where to camp.. good cabins with space to park a motorhome, ...etc would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know what to expect out there, and what would be some good rides to take in with the rzr4. Might do a little fishing there too. Thanks :rzrs:
For rental cabins I like the private owned ones in Swains Creek although they can be $$$. Never had a width issue east of Duck Creek Village. Had a few west.

I don't go to Duck Creek much any more. I much prefer Marysvale. Well worth the extra 60 miles.

Eli

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info ... I do a appreciate it. Is there area trail maps I can get so I know what trail leads to where? I wouldnt mind riding out to panguitch lake if possible. Im not sure if we are going to dry camp or try get hook ups.. either way Ill be happy.. doesnt look like the weather is going to require the a/c unit !!! im looking forward to the cool weather, and I wont cry if it rains either. Ive been hot and dry waaaayyyyy too long lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm away from home for the next week or two and don't have access to the files on my hard drive, or I'd send you some track data, but if you're GPS savy, you can find some map files in national geographics map data format for a large portion of the trails in Utah on atvutah.com. It's not too difficult to convert them to a map overlay that will work with most garmin gps receivers. Once you get in the area, you should also find county or forest service maps fairly easily that show the trails. There is a lot of beautiful country to explore in that area

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.