Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend he as a accident and it's impossible for him drive a sbs with the legs for gaz & brake

Do you know if some company do it a kit for drive the gaz & brake by hands only on a sbs

Thank you

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
We are still prototyping our hand control mounts on the RZR's but I would be willing to see if we can produce one for a Rhino. The Sure Grip unit mentioned is for a person with a very strong upper body and full hand function. You can not power break with these hand controls and will limit where your friend can drive.

Here's a link to my RZR.

http://www.pushblax.com/pages/Pete's-08-RZR.html

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Contact Gimpman on this site he has a RZR outfitted with hand controls and would be willing to discuss stuff with you, nice guy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
was looking at this months dirt wheel mag on page 4 it was showing a new rzr gift to jeremiah jones all set up for hand controls sorry gave mag away already but I think it gave some info or contacts

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
There is a guy racing a RZR I think with hand controls in the WORCS series. His name is Chris Blais and you can go to his website which I believe is Chris Blais is known as the only Top American representing KTM/Red Bull Dakar Rally - 3rd place overall Podium finish in 2007.
Chris and team are very open to helping others get the information needed to set their RZR's up. People just want to ride and it's great see all the resources out there to pick from. Everyone sharing this information makes it so much easier.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
It is always good to see someone still persue the sport even with less mobility. I have raced with him in the WORCS series and I can tell you he hauls a$$.

·
Registered
513 Posts
There's a you tube video of a guy in a wheelchair with limited arm use, getting in his Rhino and driving around with hand controls.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts