Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered temperature, volt and oil pressure gauges from Dragonfire around a month ago. Received and installed the temp and volt gauges within a week. Everything good but the temp gauge wire was too short. Chris at Dragonfire called me and said that the oil pressure gauges were back ordered and would I mind waiting a week or so. Told him that was fine but still haven't got the oil pressure gauge or the shifter that a ordered a week later. But I noticed on the Dragonfire website that they don't show a sending unit for the oil pressure gauge like the one they show and the one they sent with the temperature gauge. Has anyone out there installed the Dragonfire oil pressure gauge? And does it in fact come with a sending unit?

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Robert, sorry this has taken quite a bit of time we unfortunately have been held up by or vendor on this one. I will have these kit's built and ready to go Monday. I have attached a photo of the new sending unit. I will also have the Shifters in as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and no worries I will bump you up to overnight.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris. Can't wait to get the Dragonfire shifter on and that hole in my dash'll look alot better with the Dragonfire oil pressure gauge in there.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't get my oil pressure gauge or my shifter today Chris. I ordered the shifter on July 29 and the gauges were odered on July 22. You said you were getting the orders out Monday and ship them to me overnight. Could you please give me an update?

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still haven't got my Dragonfire oil pressure gauge or shifter. Can I at least get an update?

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have called - Can't get updates. They just say they'll call me back and give me a status but never do. It's been over a month since these orders were placed and paid for. If I had been updated, as they said they would, I wouldn't have had to put anything on here except how much I like the Dragonfire products. Because I do believe Dragonfire builds a quality product. Funny thing, only time I actually got a deefinate status is after I put my post on RZR Forums, but that was a week ago.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
I spoke with Chris today. We have the shifters in stock. They will ship. Sorry for the delay. I am looking into the oil gauge. When I was in Phx, I saw my team doing instrucitons and mounting on the RZR. I will try to get you an answer.
Todd

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the reply Todd. Looking forward to getting my parts and finishing up this project.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
I'm very sorry for the delay with this one. I have sent the Gauge and the Billet Shifter out to you for Overnight Saturday Delivery. So you should have your parts in the morning. I'll send you some pic's of the install but I'm still working on instructions. Let me know if you need any help with the install.

Thanks,
Chris.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. Happens to me sometimes too. Seems that once something goes wrong on sale, it impossible to ever get it right. I'll have the gauges, shifter and steering wheel installed and pics posted on RZR Forums next week.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chris,
Got my oil pressure gauge and shifter today. They were marked Saturday delivery but think UPS wanted the day off Saturday. May need some help on the oil pressure gauge. I'm guessing the braided hose will attach to the tapped connection in motor and the sending unit to the hose. Some directions would be most helpful. By the way, great looking equipment as always.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Sorry man I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We are working on the instructions but I will be able to help you through it I did an install myself and I don't work on crap I just break it haha. Hit me up if you want to go through it some more 800-708-9803

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Chris. Your pics answered my questions. It's like I thought, but I wanted to sure. I'll get mine done soon hopefully. My RZR's in the shop right now, where it spends most of its time. Kinda like gettin new toys at Christmas an not bein allowed to play with em.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts