Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Down with Boxer CA.

3K views 58 replies 17 participants last post by  ParadiseRZR 
#1 ·
I hope everyone that off roads in California in November votes Boxer out of office that bitch in the past 20 years has closed alot of desert in ca and it's time for new blood in the Senate anyway.Lets clean house please vote in November are open riding areas in CA count on it. Thanks for your time.:ride:please take time and vote!

#3 ·
Thank you Dan. Boxer has been closing ca riding spots for a long time and people that don't follow it don't understand what is going on. Thank you again Dan make sure you vote!

#7 ·
Your right Boxer has been a thorn in our sides for along time. I know a'lot of people don't like talking about politics but this bitch needs to go if you like riding your off road toys at places you love that are still open then vote this bitch out of office!

#9 ·
Your right it is our time tell your friends and family to spread the word! Down with BOXER!

#11 ·
Vote Conservative and never for a Progressive! Keep our conservatives because the Liberals and Progressives have destroyed our desert for the Tree-Huggers! Remember how badly she treated General Patrayus when he called her Mam! She is a Tax and Spend Progressive that only cares about herself!

#12 ·
I'm just trying to get people fired up for November California needs to be fired up! I was sitting tonight and thinking of places to ride that I did as a kid riding in my Dads jeep and more than half have been closed due to Boxer and Finstien and it makes me sick! They have been behind every closer in CA and support closing land out side of California as well!

#16 ·
I understand that but it is a start. Boxer has been in there for way to long dont you keep up with who is behined all the riding areas beeing closed? We need to get people out to vote and get some new blood in. Voting is apart of the American dream! People have died for this country so we can be free. and the right to vote is part of beeing free!Boxer needs to go!

#17 ·
I am going to beat the dead horse here. I think it is important for everyone that rides offroad to vote Boxer out of office. Or desert racing,upgrades,help me fix my shit questions and everything else on this forum will not matter! Because if Boxer stay's in office she will close everything that is open. She has started this campain against us since the early 90's and will not stop untill it's all closed!

#19 ·
You planning to vote for her and follow my signature?

#20 ·
Fight the fight! dont stand on the side lines and wacth the dumb bitch win again! spread the word VOTE, VOTE,VOTE!

#22 ·
I think if people just do a little more like voting ,talk to people on the trails and in the staging areas or at the gas station when people come up and talk about were ya going and how they wish they could do that ,just give some info on how things are and how they might be, I think it would help.If every body did a little more instead the few that did their all I think it would help more.Theres people out in the world that think a rzr is what you shave with in the morning and dont even have a clue were you ride,let them know .EVERY BODY BUSY, I understand but JUST GIVE A LITTLE MORE .thank you all Rich

#23 ·
Come, come, our little sheople:rofl3::rofl3:. Come into the voting booths and choose your poison, errrrrrr, politician. (Bah-ah-ah-ah-ah). Come, come, our little sheople. Pick the person who will slaughter you:scared2: (Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!) Oh, how silly of me. Did I say "slaughter?" Oh, I am so very sorry, I meant to say "water.":rofl3: That's right, pick the person who will water you:rofl3: Please forgive me for that little Freudian slip. (Bah-ah-ah-ah-ah):)

#29 ·
Nothing gets done unless we vote, sometimes it is the lessor of two evils, but always the lessor! We get what we get because as soon as someone tells the truth the Liberals spin it to scare the old folks and hype up the young promising everything to everyone! We need to vote a philosophy of smaller and less intrusive government that will guard the Constitution and our rights! We need to defend against Progressives and their agenda for one world government! Stop the wacko green crap and bring back industry to this country! Governments job is to secure peace and tranquility and get out of the way! Gas taxes should be for roads and not ER services for Illegals and social programs that have not and will not work! If you want something in this country WORK for it! So VOTE the candidate that comes the closets to these ideas and the idea you can't spend what you don't make!

#30 ·
Hmmmmmm.....Liberal or Conservative...When we had the Liberal President Clinton in office..He seemed to be a Conservative...He Conserved and thats why..when he left office..There was a surplus of Money..Than When Baby Bush was President he was a Conservative...He spent the Surplus and Borrowed an extra 6 Trillion...That is not Conservative...It is how-ever Very Liberal...President Bush.. most Liberal President.. The USA..has ever seen

#34 ·
Just wondering from where the Clinton get the surplus of money ? Could be from taxing the people to much ? Maybe Bush Jr. was just trying get us something back. Plus Obama spend more in 2 years then he spend in 8. IMHO
milos

#31 ·
First of all you need to learn something about politics and history! First "Baby Bush" and his daddy were not conservatives! Next crying about what was is not going to save your freedom! Clinton's wife is PROGRESSIVE by her own admission! We had 6 years of Republicans raining in Billy boy and we were going into a down turn with the tech crash! Then a little thing called 911 came and I give Bush all the credit for saving the economy and killing extremists! So read up on Progressives and learn what is what before you defend Billy boy who closed more land than you could have ridden on in your entire life including a 3rd of Utah! SO he is not my hero! No way no how! Just another green land grabber! Beach if you want to lean left fine with me, its your right, but don't be confused on which side you bread is buttered! If it were up to Billy and his crowd you wouldn't have a camp ground or trails!

#32 ·
Until Obamanation! He is a Marxist communist as left as possible! Crying about Bush makes as much sense as Obamanation blaming everyone else but himself for this mess! My point is we have to elect REAL SMALL government Reagan Conservatives! We take back our land and freedoms or we loss ALL and the government will take care of all of you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.