Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone that off roads in California in November votes Boxer out of office that bitch in the past 20 years has closed alot of desert in ca and it's time for new blood in the Senate anyway.Lets clean house please vote in November are open riding areas in CA count on it. Thanks for your time.:ride:please take time and vote!

·
Dont be a playerHATER!!
112 Posts
I hope everyone that off roads in California in November votes Boxer out of office that bitch in the past 20 years has closed alot of desert in ca and it's time for new blood in the Senate anyway.Lets clean house please vote in November are open riding areas in CA count on it. Thanks for your time.:ride:please take time and vote!
Thanks for the heads up Breven! I really dont follow politics much cus they all lie. :rm_thumbdown: But I will for sure vote again someone that closes riding spots! :shhh:

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Dan. Boxer has been closing ca riding spots for a long time and people that don't follow it don't understand what is going on. Thank you again Dan make sure you vote!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
This November is a way-good time to clean house....Vote all the incumbents out..

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your right Boxer has been a thorn in our sides for along time. I know a'lot of people don't like talking about politics but this bitch needs to go if you like riding your off road toys at places you love that are still open then vote this bitch out of office!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your right it is our time tell your friends and family to spread the word! Down with BOXER!

·
Dont be a playerHATER!!
112 Posts
Thank you Dan. Boxer has been closing ca riding spots for a long time and people that don't follow it don't understand what is going on. Thank you again Dan make sure you vote!
No thank you Breven for keepin peeps like me that dont follow politics in the loop of this! Especially when it involves our hobbie-offroading!! :ride:

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Vote Conservative and never for a Progressive! Keep our conservatives because the Liberals and Progressives have destroyed our desert for the Tree-Huggers! Remember how badly she treated General Patrayus when he called her Mam! She is a Tax and Spend Progressive that only cares about herself!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just trying to get people fired up for November California needs to be fired up! I was sitting tonight and thinking of places to ride that I did as a kid riding in my Dads jeep and more than half have been closed due to Boxer and Finstien and it makes me sick! They have been behind every closer in CA and support closing land out side of California as well!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you One Rich!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand that but it is a start. Boxer has been in there for way to long dont you keep up with who is behined all the riding areas beeing closed? We need to get people out to vote and get some new blood in. Voting is apart of the American dream! People have died for this country so we can be free. and the right to vote is part of beeing free!Boxer needs to go!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am going to beat the dead horse here. I think it is important for everyone that rides offroad to vote Boxer out of office. Or desert racing,upgrades,help me fix my shit questions and everything else on this forum will not matter! Because if Boxer stay's in office she will close everything that is open. She has started this campain against us since the early 90's and will not stop untill it's all closed!

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
I hate Boxer, but GOP is sending such bad candidate against her, no wonder she is winning every election. She don't need to be worry this time either. IMHO
milos
You planning to vote for her and follow my signature?

·
Banned
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fight the fight! dont stand on the side lines and wacth the dumb bitch win again! spread the word VOTE, VOTE,VOTE!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts