Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Double E Racing is Zbroz Racing Main East Coast Service Center

Double E Racing is Zbroz Racing Main East Coast Service Center for SXS/UTV Suspension Products

Zbroz Racing and Double E Racing have reached a partnership deal that will make Double E Racing our "MAIN EAST COAST SERVICE CENTER" in the aftermarket suspension for Side by Sides/UTV. Zbroz Racing, which specializes in the niche market of Snowmobile, UTV, and ATV suspension, is excited for the opportunity to expand with Double E Racing. George White, of Double E Racing, was recently known for helping S3 Racing with their suspension kit on their Can-AM, that lead them to win the Mint 400.

This will help bring ZBroz Racing in a position to attract more customers and to provide products that will change the UTV suspension market. The partnership will allow our east coast customers to have a local dealer nearby that will share the same skillset and similarity as Zbroz Racing.

“We have worked with George White for a while now and we are excited to move forward with this partnership” — said Nate Zollinger, Owner of Zbroz Racing.

Double E Racing has been a huge help with the development of EXIT Shocks in the UTV market and we know this partnership will help us improve the quality of our products, as well as the reaching out to future customers all across the United States.

What Double E Racing and Zbroz Racing have in common is our motivation and experience is rooted in racing. We continue to enjoy all forms of off road racing. There is no better proving ground for what we do than the racetrack. This allows us to have our products tested extensively, ensuring we provide our customers with the very best products available today.

To Contact E2R | Double E Racing:
29888 DuBois Rd.
Holden, LA 70744
ph. (985) 507-3307
Double E Racing

For questions or more information about the partnership, visit ZbrozRacing.com or call (435) 753-7774.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have my shocks with George right now, he has been great through the whole process, spending hours on the phone with me over multiple calls answering my questions about the installation of the stage 3 kit you guys offer. Can't wait to get them back and see how well they run. Will post pics and a review when I do the install and the test.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Double E Racing is Zbroz Racing Main East Coast Service Center

just sent mine to george. same deal. excellent to talk to and answered all my questions. looking forward to getting them back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts