Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need a little help here. I have a new Fullbore body now (black), I'm working on the install and I can already tell that I want a set of doors, However. I have only found 2 pictures online (shown below) but I think they were both custom fabricated. Do any of you know if the Regular RZR doors fit this kit (like Pro Armor). If not do you know any vendors who make/sell sets, Ive been looking on and off throughout the day but always come up with the kit and/or parts of the kit for sale but no doors. Also if you do know of any that fit that are mounted, could you post a pic so I could see them on this body, Thanks in advance, Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The first rzr it is for johnny from UTVINC.
The second rzr it is LONE-STAR RACING RACE ROLL-CAGE WITH FULL DOORS.
The third rzr has LONE-STAR RACING ROLL-CAGE WITH 1/4 DOORS.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The first rzr it is for johnny from UTVINC.
The second rzr it is LONE-STAR RACING RACE ROLL-CAGE WITH FULL DOORS.
The third rzr has LONE-STAR RACING ROLL-CAGE WITH 1/4 DOORS.
Sounds like Johnny at UTVINC. is all over these mods, All of you recommended me contact him for my roll cage issue too, Just happened that I used a pic of his "old" RZR for referance. Im going to have to give him a call, Just have to decide on getting it shipped here to Alaska or have him Fabricate it around MAR-APR 2011, and pick up on my move down south to regular life!

Also, last time I seen that Madera Bros. body with the extended "wings", was when I was in Israel, thats not something you see everyday? But I can see your issue with getting doors as well.

As for the black one, Those doors are nice too, just need to find someone mainstream thats producing them, But with the cost of these kits, It might be awile before venders are hoping on this train...

Still need one question answerd? Anyone know if ProArmor doors will fit/line up well?? I know they are making that new set thats wider and those are SWEEEEET!. THX all!

UPDATE: ok I REALLY like the doors on the orange and black RZR, anyone know who can make them, I WILL pay for those to be shipped up ASAP!!!

Attachments

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boing.... Any venders wanna start? Need some doors!

I have this sinking feeling that soon enough its going to be me, a pipe bender, welder, grinder, and some quality time in the cave........:Drogar-Mark-10(DBG):

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I just contacted the guy selling the roll cages in these pictures and I'm inquiring as to the building and selling of these doors for the Fullbore Kit.. Here are two pictures of the doors, one closed & one open, If they match the color they would be GREAT IMHO... I like the lambo style opening~:icon_rockwoot:

You could even drive it with them open for a "REDBULL" promo...a ha ha ok lame....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
So I just contacted the guy selling the roll cages in these pictures and I'm inquiring as to the building and selling of these doors for the Fullbore Kit.. Here are two pictures of the doors, one closed & one open, If they match the color they would be GREAT IMHO... I like the lambo style opening~:icon_rockwoot:

You could even drive it with them open for a "REDBULL" promo...a ha ha ok lame....
Those would look really good on my car!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Those would look really good on my car!
Yeah, The Hinge looks rather simple. Its the wicked angled and framing you cant see that is the genius behind this beautiful design.. Im hoping to get a yes reply.. There are several forum members looking for someone to start making doors for these kits. No vender jumped on the train so far & no word yet as to the pro armor doors fitting (but doubt it).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts