Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
272 Posts
For the front door bag, I recommend this one, easy installation, keeps your items secure and clean, the extra knee pad would be a plus since you'll not bang your knee into the door.

The Pro XP door bags can be put on Pro R as they all share the same door design IMO.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I ordered these because they are more similar to what I had in my XP with the extra pockets and netted pockets....

·
Registered
65 Posts
For the front door bag, I recommend this one, easy installation, keeps your items secure and clean, the extra knee pad would be a plus since you'll not bang your knee into the door.

The Pro XP door bags can be put on Pro R as they all share the same door design IMO.

Kemimoto needs to make a knee pad that hooks on the inner console.....I hit my knee on that more then a few times on my Turbo R and I am sure the Pro R will be the same.

·
Vendor
1,215 Posts
I am running the PRPs and really like them. A little pricier than some other brands but the way they sandwich between the door frame and the door skin really makes the fit and finish nice where they don't sag. I also like that they have the lower knee pads. The material is really durable, cleans up easy and doesn't fade.
FRONT DOOR BAGS WITH KNEE PADS FOR POLARIS RZR PRO XP (PAIR)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Second for PRP.

I personally like the door bags that are made out of the material that is more vinyl like then the standard cordura type material. The vinyl like material that PRP uses is great, it cleans up in a breeze and dries fairly quick. A standard cordura like material will definitely be harder to clean as dust and dirt can get trapped in that type of material.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts