Discussion Starter #43

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Weather Resistant Fuse Block w/ Relay

~ 3 or 7 circuits
~ Built in relay.
If you’re adding electrical accessories to your Side-x-Side, you need this!
A complete fuse block that features either 3 or 7 circuits, and a built in relay. Rubber cover to protect from the elements. Built for extreme use where moisture/dust resistance is important. Completely sealed construction w/ 36” wire leads. Wiring is absolutely top quality and heavy gauge, every individual wire is labeled and color coded so there’s little room for error. If you demand the best, this is it!

For the 3 circuit block, you can choose to have all 3 circuits ignition switched, or have 1 circuit constant-hot and the other 2 ignition switched. For the 7 circuit block, you can
choose to have all 7 circuits ignition switched, or have 3 circuits constant-hot and the other 4 ignition switched.

If you are adding any accessories to your RZR, you need a good fuse block with relay.

Starting @ $78.51
Call us or purchase direct from our website, click the link below
Yamaha Rhino Electrical Parts - Weather Resistant Fuse Block W/Relay - 217 Fuse Block 7 Ignition Circuits - Black Rhino Performance
Thanks for the orders. plenty in stock
In stock and ready for install

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
515 Posts
Can I hook the pink wire to the aux power under the dash rather than the hot side of the fuse?
That is how my previous fuse box was wired and when I recently replaced it with the 7 circuit fuse box from Black Rhino I used the pink wire to power the ignition relay activate wire to the 3 amp fuse in the panel. The red hot wire to the circuit breaker and then to the relay get the 10 gauge heavy red wire to the battery.

Attachments

·
Administrator
50,329 Posts
Can I hook the pink wire to the aux power under the dash rather than the hot side of the fuse?
That is how my previous fuse box was wired and when I recently replaced it with the 7 circuit fuse box from Black Rhino I used the pink wire to power the ignition relay activate wire to the 3 amp fuse in the panel. The red hot wire to the circuit breaker and then to the relay get the 10 gauge heavy red wire to the battery.
Nice set up Sam .:)

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Here is the unit with the cover on it. Wish they had this unit before I did wiring the first time. This makes it so much more clean and usable!
Nice job Sam, Great work !

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Weather Resistant Fuse Block w/ Relay

~ 3 or 7 circuits
~ Built in relay.

If you’re adding electrical accessories to your Side-x-Side, you need this!
A complete fuse block that features either 3 or 7 circuits, and a built in relay. Rubber cover to protect from the elements. Built for extreme use where moisture/dust resistance is important. Completely sealed construction w/ 36” wire leads. Wiring is absolutely top quality and heavy gauge, every individual wire is labeled and color coded so there’s little room for error. If you demand the best, this is it!

For the 3 circuit block, you can choose to have all 3 circuits ignition switched, or have 1 circuit constant-hot and the other 2 ignition switched. For the 7 circuit block, you can choose to have all 7 circuits ignition switched, or have 3 circuits constant-hot and the other 4 ignition switched.

If you are adding any accessories to your RZR, you need a good fuse block with relay.

Starting @ $78.51
Call us or purchase direct from our website, click the link below
Yamaha Rhino Electrical Parts - Weather Resistant Fuse Block W/Relay - 217 Fuse Block 7 Ignition Circuits - Black Rhino Performance

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just installed my second fuse panel after selling my 800. This is the ONLY way to wire accessories. I added a horn, whip and two LED bars. I ran the #10 pos & neg wires from the battery to the new ground bar and fuse panel and everything hooks up perfectly.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey,

How much are these fuse and ground blocks? I'm in Canada so I'm curious what shipping would be to postal code A8A 0B2?

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks snoball but I was wondering about the Black Rhino setup...seems to be a clean/easy to use kit...

Curious why people aren't using these MUCH cheaper marine grade fuse blocks, but again I know next to nothing about electrical so I'm sure there's a reason?

6 Circuit ATO/ATC Fuse Block

41 - 60 of 81 Posts