Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

421 - 434 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’m right. You’re wrong and you’re also wrong because your peers didn’t review it and agree. You can’t believe China and you can’t believe our own docs and scientists. Back to my own common sense and looking at the big picture. Guess I’ll head to the store and stock up on meat.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I take the view that nobody really knows what they are talking about with the virus. Common sense rules the day though. Obviously being exposed to fewer people lowers your risk. So riding by yourself and your spouse isn’t going to spread the virus. Depending on what you are doing you could expose someone else if you have a serious accident or mechanical issue. Other than that riding alone won’t spread the virus. So I’m riding - as long as I’m practicing social distancing I see no harm in doing it. Someone convince me I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Would some of you learned, higher education and liberal "free thinking for all" please point me to the "gender specific" COVID-19 death rates? Last I read there were 72 different genders, yet the CDC and WHO have not listed the death rate per all gender break downs.

Please advise for my own records.

Thank you in advance for the information.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Tennessee governor did it the right way in my opinion....opened everything back up May 1st and left it up to business owners meaning, if they want to remain closed then fine, if not then fine. Went with a group of buddies to ride Tackett Creek and camp at Eaglerock Campground in Pioneer, TN. Had a blast! TN will be a good litmus test for how re-opening goes because it was BUSY!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I actually live in wv but 5 hours from hatfeild and I am tired of wondering when there going to open. I want to look forward to our trip and not sit here wondering when am I going to get to go!
I hear ya, in OH but about 5 hour drive. Cancelled 2 trips now. That and this weather.. in the frickin 30s up here so looks like next weekend ride in PA isn't happening either. 🥶

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sandblster, you stay home if that's what makes you feel good and shut up. I come on here to read about offroading not to read what some liberals teenage drama queen has to say. If I wanted that I'd go to Facebook or CNN. So shut your face and get on the topic this forum is all about.
Actually this is campfire where you came to read about anything that is not RZR related. I am not one way or the other. I will go out as needed. It pisses me off that car shows and other activities where people are gathered have been canceled all the way out to September in some cases because the health departments won't allow the required permits. But spoiled rotten kids whine and moan about not having graduation and boom graduations are allowed with in some cases mean 1200 to 1500 people are going to be in a building together. Costco is requiring masks for everyone that comes into their stores but you can go to a clinic attached to a hospital and not 1 medical person is wearing a mask. I personally saw this. I am not to concerned about COVID but I do think a little common sense goes a long way and there are extremists on both sides. I think people that lean to your side are going to make the problem worse (a spike in cases) I also think the people who lean way to far the other direction are going to make the problem worse (more job loss crashed economy bankruptcies by the thousands). It is a choice and we have to make those choices.

421 - 434 of 434 Posts