Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all thank you to everybody who viewed and voted in the July contest, everybody's ride was unique and nice, I was just fortunate enough to win. I also want to thank everybody who made such nice comments about my "Stars n Stripes" RZR. Like NorCal Rzr Bruce posted, "it does tell a story". It was meant to do just that. It is themed after our great nation and in memory of all of our Wounded and Fallen Hero's. It is not a "Garage Queen or RZR Cave Queen". She is meant to be ridden and she is, as a lot of forums members saw at Dunefest 2010. I just clean it up and put it back in the "Cave" when I'm done till next time.

I told a few people if I was fortunate enough to win the July Contest I was going to donate the winnings.It is just my very, very small way of continuing to support our "Warriors of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.

So if any forums member who is a Wounded Warrior from the Armed Forces, Sworn Law Enforcement Officer , Fire Fighter or E.M.S. Services or who has Lost a Family Member in the Line Of Duty let me know. If no Forums Members fall into that category, than I will donate the winnings to a full twenty plus year retired "Warrior" in the above services.

So thanks again for reading, voting, posting supporting this forums, and for supporting this "Great Nation" we call the Untied States Of America. Never forget, "All gave some, but some gave all".

Peace
Tim

·
Registered
267 Posts
As a Veteran I would like to say thanks for your giving back to those that have given to this great country. Godspeed!

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I too, as a veteran, and a forum member would like to say thank you.

There's a thread on here where the forum veterans are listed.
That may give you a good head start.

Again, thanks and yes your ride is very nice.

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
First of all thank you to everybody who viewed and voted in the July contest, everybody's ride was unique and nice, I was just fortunate enough to win. I also want to thank everybody who made such nice comments about my "Stars n Stripes" RZR. Like NorCal Rzr Bruce posted, "it does tell a story". It was meant to do just that. It is themed after our great nation and in memory of all of our Wounded and Fallen Hero's. It is not a "Garage Queen or RZR Cave Queen". She is meant to be ridden and she is, as a lot of forums members saw at Dunefest 2010. I just clean it up and put it back in the "Cave" when I'm done till next time.

I told a few people if I was fortunate enough to win the July Contest I was going to donate the winnings.It is just my very, very small way of continuing to support our "Warriors of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.

So if any forums member who is a Wounded Warrior from the Armed Forces, Sworn Law Enforcement Officer , Fire Fighter or E.M.S. Services or who has Lost a Family Member in the Line Of Duty let me know. If no Forums Members fall into that category, than I will donate the winnings to a full twenty plus year retired "Warrior" in the above services.

So thanks again for reading, voting, posting supporting this forums, and for supporting this "Great Nation" we call the Untied States Of America. Never forget, "All gave some, but some gave all".

Peace
Tim
I fall into both categories as a Vet. However, I would ask that if you donate the money to donate it to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation or the Green Beret Foundation.

Thank you for using your winnings this way.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
My hats off to you and the way your donating the winnings.
This is from a Proud Veteran. You Sir are a True American.
Also a big hello to all my fellow Veterans. May GodBless
you all. Stay Safe.
Go Army.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Peace
Tim
I fall into both categories as a Vet. However, I would ask that if you donate the money to donate it to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation or the Green Beret Foundation.

Thank you for using your winnings this way.
Thank you for your service, as I to fall into two categories, Army Vet 70% rated, and Law Enforcement Retired 30 total years. If it was just money I won I would do so in a minute, as I have donated into the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, and many other Armed Services/Law Enforcement related Organizations in the past and will in the future. However, it is a great gift certificate for use with one of our great supporting vendors, and a upgrade to a premium membership for a year. That is why I offered to donate it up to one of our great forum members.

If I could donate it like you suggested It would be done in a heart beat.

Thanks

Tim

I'll send you a PM in a few.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.