Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like a review of the Pro Armor rear cage extension & bumper. Any pics would also be appreciated. THX--Matt

·
Registered
260 Posts
sub'd.

I was really wanting the rear Guru bumper with cage extension. I'll make my own extension tho cause they don't make that part.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I decided to buy one of these and check it out. The rear bumper was nice, the cage extensions are a JOKE! The attatchment point at the roll cage is a thin piece of steel and ONE 6mm bolt. I called Pro Armor, and after 6 phone calls I actually spoke to someone besides the operator, and they said it was not meant to add any strength to the cage even though the Ad say it would. Needless to say, I sent it back. What a piece of SHIT.

:rm_thumbdown::rm_thumbdown::rm_thumbdown::rm_thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Take a look at what Dragon Fire offers. They look pretty solid.

Steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have this rear bumper/ roll cage extension, the dealer gave it to me for free ( i purchased a stripped down 2011 show room model with only this piece left). I have rolled my rzr several times and this thing saved a lot of plastics and damage. my rolls were not at high speed though, they were on climes and i wouldnt expect it to hold up as well at high speeds. Depending on the riding and the price i would recommend it to certain individuals. i would pay $300 for this piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts