Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A HUGE thanks to doc zoom!
I ordered SideXSide Mania, from doc zoom personally. I was like a kid in a candy store today when the package came, come to find out not only was SideXSide Mania in the package but also 3 other dvd's!

In Iraq we don't have much personal time but somehow over the months we end up getting really bored. I will pass around these dvd's for the guys to enjoy and fill some time.

HUGE THANKS from all the guys in D Co 3rd Battalion, 1st Combat Aviation Brigade, 1st Infantry division.

:yr1:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Jason, send him some footage of some of your vehicles in action (if allowed) maybe he'll put you in the next video!

You watch your 6 and get your butt back home safe!

Merry Christmas to all the men and wimmin in our armed forces.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks guys!! It's all the support from you people like you and Greg that make it all worth it.

I will see about maybe taking some vid for greg, but being in an aviation unit maybe some vid of the Army's newest Blackhawk...UH-60M....would be easier to get! haha.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow...just thought I would check this segment out and got a fun surprise!
I'm happy to support you guys! Thanks for serving our country!
Hope you enjoyed the video's!
Doc

·
Just kidding!
10,725 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!! That snow machine vid is nuts, Greg does good work and is a cool guy.Thanks for your service guys,stay safe out there.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
From the father of a wounded Vet, Thanks for what you're doing guys.
Be Safe, stay SHARP and FROSTIE. Hope you ALL come home soon, SAFE, SOUND and Fully Intact. Don't know if I can help any, but if you guys need anything, drop me a PM.
Bart aka:BlackBart

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Hey Jason.. If you're still hangin out over there PM me, and/or post your APO-AE & I'll get some stuff off to you! Good hunting!

·
glamisdunes*****
3,646 Posts
X 2 post your APO-AE & I'll get some stuff off to you too! i have sent box's to the troops for awhile over on the glamisdunes .com web site . it's nice to do something for the guys and gals that keep our freedom ..... THANKS

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greg sent more vids!

Yesterday I noticed my name on the mail list, what a surprise I got...5 more vid's!
Those sleds are silly fast...the vid's are great and the guys love them.

HUGE THANKS! to Greg for sending those out to us...he is the man! :pint:

Appreciate the support guys, I'm out of here relatively shortly and our mail is getting cut off soon...not really enough time to get things out here.

Can't wait to get home and get some riding in! :ride:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts