Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to make sure everyone knows that we offer special pricing to all forum members. You can take advantage of forum discounts through any one of our dealers sponsoring this site.

Forum Pricing - RZR Doors
Brushed Aluminum (w/nets or aluminum panels) Only $499!

Powder coated Black (w/nets or aluminum panels) Only $549!

Free freight on all orders!

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple of pics to give you an idea of the height of our doors. As you can see our doors were designed with comfort in mind as well as lightweight, strength and a great fit!

Sorry about the image quality used a cell phone.

Here is Jennifer, she is 5' 3"

Mike is 6' 2"

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some cool facts

Only manufacturer to offer 3 door versions with more coming soon. We have the original wide version for the RZR & RZR-S, a Trail version that keeps you within the 50” width limit and doors for the RZR 4!

Only manufacturer to offer Interchangeable door panels. Your choice of 3 styles; nets or aluminum panels with cut outs or solid aluminum panels. Switching panels takes very little time. Nets are great for the hotter months, for visibility like when you are rock crawling or you simply like that style.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Wanted to make sure everyone knows that we offer special pricing to all forum members. You can take advantage of forum discounts through any one of our dealers sponsoring this site.

GIMME SOMMA DAT!!!:yr1:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to Fred! I got my doors quick, the order was as expected, and at the forum price as advertised. The doors went on with no problems and no fitment issues. Door latches no issues either. Nice product!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I would like to order the trail doors in black sheet metal for 2011. Will they have the new latches?

I did not see the trail doors on the website.

Getting my parts in order fow when it shows up.....

Thanks
Don

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to order the trail doors in black sheet metal for 2011. Will they have the new latches?

I did not see the trail doors on the website.

Getting my parts in order fow when it shows up.....

Thanks
Don
Trail Doors are IN STOCK! We are still a few weeks out on the slam latch. Feel free to place the order for the trail doors when you are ready and we will have more details on the slam latch in a few weeks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you tell me the difference between the trail door and item # po81205bl ? Also I read where the pin latch is an issue on terrain that puts the machine on a twist ? will the new latches have this concern? Thanks

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Hello,
I was wondering if you had the bare metal doors in stock with no holes? I would like to order a set if possible. Thank you for your time.

Email [email protected] and he can help you out!

Make sure you tell him that you are a forum member.

Can you tell me the difference between the trail door and item # po81205bl ? Also I read where the pin latch is an issue on terrain that puts the machine on a twist ? will the new latches have this concern? Thanks
The trail doors are 50" wide and item # P081205BL would be a set of our Standard Wide doors with sheet metal skins in Black.

If adjusted properly the latches shouldn't be an issue. The RZR frames are inherently light and flex quite a bit but many of our customers use the doors in situations that flex the frame with no issues.

We are in the middle of testing the new latch assembly to ensure that there are no issues...that is why it's taking some time to release.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Fred! I got my doors quick, the order was as expected, and at the forum price as advertised. The doors went on with no problems and no fitment issues. Door latches no issues either. Nice product!
Thanks Pat! Glad you love the doors, they work great and make your RZR look awesome.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts

Do you have Forum pricing for the RZR 4 (Black panels) and do they have the new slam latch as well?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.