Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to make sure everyone knows that we offer special pricing to all forum members. You can take advantage of forum discounts through any one of our dealers sponsoring this site.

Forum Pricing - RZR Doors
Brushed Aluminum (w/nets or aluminum panels) Only $499!

Powder coated Black (w/nets or aluminum panels) Only $549!

Free freight on all orders!

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a couple of pics to give you an idea of the height of our doors. As you can see our doors were designed with comfort in mind as well as lightweight, strength and a great fit!

Sorry about the image quality used a cell phone.

Here is Jennifer, she is 5' 3"

Mike is 6' 2"

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some cool facts

Only manufacturer to offer 3 door versions with more coming soon. We have the original wide version for the RZR & RZR-S, a Trail version that keeps you within the 50” width limit and doors for the RZR 4!

Only manufacturer to offer Interchangeable door panels. Your choice of 3 styles; nets or aluminum panels with cut outs or solid aluminum panels. Switching panels takes very little time. Nets are great for the hotter months, for visibility like when you are rock crawling or you simply like that style.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I have had these doors for a while and they are a quality product.

I have the solid panels for the colder months and the nets for the warmer.

Aluminum framed also to save weight.

And they are not a copy of someone else doors either!!

·
King of crash!
31,881 Posts
Here are a couple of pics to give you an idea of the height of our doors. As you can see our doors were designed with comfort in mind as well as lightweight, strength and a great fit!

Sorry about the image quality used a cell phone.

Here is Jennifer, she is 5' 3"

Mike is 6' 2"
does jennifer come with the doors??? and no you can keep mike...:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bob, thanks for the positive feedback. I think your post pretty much nails it on the head in regards to our doors. How much do I owe you, haha (j/k). Glad you love them!

John, we could definitely discuss adding this option...

Rich, looks like a good group! I see other Pro Armor doors in the photo. Where were you guys riding at in this picture? You are not far from us would love to go on a group ride with you guys.

MossLager, thanks for sharing that link. Periodically we need to police our dealers on Ebay. For whatever reason they will discount the price to the point they are making very little to nothing to move product.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I picked up a set from their shop in Riverside last week----

The doors are absolutely beautiful! --- very high quality! We got the nets and the solid skins.

Not only are the doors top quality, but everyone that I talked to there was nice and helpful. Even their packaging is great. Top-notch all around. I was impressed.:rzrs:

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I picked up a set from their shop in Riverside last week----

The doors are absolutely beautiful! --- very high quality! We got the nets and the solid skins.

Not only are the doors top quality, but everyone that I talked to there was nice and helpful. Even their packaging is great. Top-notch all around. I was impressed.:rzrs:
Thanks Mark!!

Glad we could help.

- Paul

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Bob, thanks for the positive feedback. I think your post pretty much nails it on the head in regards to our doors. How much do I owe you, haha (j/k). Glad you love them!

John, we could definitely discuss adding this option...

Rich, looks like a good group! I see other Pro Armor doors in the photo. Where were you guys riding at in this picture? You are not far from us would love to go on a group ride with you guys.

MossLager, thanks for sharing that link. Periodically we need to police our dealers on Ebay. For whatever reason they will discount the price to the point they are making very little to nothing to move product.
We just did a ride out of miller canyon staging area at silverwood lake more picks under new miller canyon ride.The pic was at the pinnacle staging area behind arrowhead.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.