Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at 32x10x14 terminator tires and I found a coupon to claim 10% off all orders. "rzrforum".

It takes off $40. 10% of $919.80 is $91.80. Is the coupon maxed at $40? No where on the site states there is a cap on the coupon. I checked policies and everything.

·
5,937 Posts
I'm looking at 32x10x14 terminator tires and I found a coupon to claim 10% off all orders. "rzrforum".

It takes off $40. 10% of $919.80 is $91.80. Is the coupon maxed at $40? No where on the site states there is a cap on the coupon. I checked policies and everything.
Yes $40.00 is the max you can get off placing an order your self with the coupon code. It is 10% up to $400.00 refer to my signature. If anyone ever needs anything and would like a better price send me over a PM. I try and help my fellow forum members out a little better dealing with me direct.

Sending you over a quote now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am looking at buying lower high clearance A-Arms and radius rods in red. Is there a member coupon or code?

Reactions: claas

·
"Oath Keeper"
1,013 Posts
Just ordered your Rzr 570 flip out windshield for the wife's new ride. Waiting to see what I get, after being stung BIG time by EMP on their poor quality and nasty customer service for their flip out windshield on my Rzr 800. I bought your overhead bag for her and liked the quality and fit, so this is the reason I went with your windshield, instead of the OEM flip out, which was a couple dollars less, even with your discount.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
tyler is one of the best to deal with on here--satv all the way

·
"Oath Keeper"
1,013 Posts
An update to my post about waiting for the flip out windshield. ........ Got it Tuesday, but did not get a chance to install it until yesterday. all I have to say is thank you for a far superior product than I have on my 2010 model Rzr. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the install was super easy, compared to the piece of junk I have on my 2010. There was a small problem with the attaching hardware, that was easily cured from my nut/bolt bin and I will call Monday and bring you up to speed on the problem. Thank you for a far superior product and fast shipping. I will be looking at your products now, whenever I am in the market for another accessory.

·
Go Hogs
419 Posts
Tyler - can you PM me a price on 30" Intimidators?

BTW- you guys have been great in helping me with everything over the last few years. I am pretty sure I have talked to you on the phone.
Thanks for the great service

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tyler can you get me a hook up on a brush guard and nerf bars for a 16 900 S.
I live in scottsburg and work for Arbuckle Electric.

1 - 20 of 681 Posts