Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
I would like the code also.

Why can't you just tell us and not have to play the game?

Because other wise a non forum member can google it and find out. This way it keeps good people on good forums (which satv supports) and we all benefit.

Or, pick up the phone and call them to place your order and let them know youre a member here and work it out that way. May be a bit more to your standards sir.

-Sarge-

·
5,871 Posts
I would like the code also.

Why can't you just tell us and not have to play the game?

Because other wise a non forum member can google it and find out. This way it keeps good people on good forums (which satv supports) and we all benefit.

Or, pick up the phone and call them to place your order and let them know youre a member here and work it out that way. May be a bit more to your standards sir.

-Sarge-
Thanks Sarge!

This is true. We offer this discount as a big "thank you" to good people of this forum that actively participate and help each other out with questions, ideas, and troubleshooting. :smile
PM Sent

·
Registered
413 Posts
I guess you have to get the discount code sent to you on this site. I tried to install the spare tie rod ends I bought when I purchased my forward arms but I was sent the short ones which will not work so I had to order the longer ones today or else I can't align my front end. Phone ordering will not allow discount, I ordered new ones anyways so I get them in time for a dune trip next week.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I guess you have to get the discount code sent to you on this site. Phone ordering will not allow discount, I ordered new ones anyways so I get them in time for a dune trip next week.

Ive never had an issue w using discounts when doing phone orders, whether its military or the forum discount.
Also, check your paperwork for your order, if by chance you ordered the correct PN but sent the wrong one, SATV is usually pretty good about making things right.
Either way, good luck on the build and have fun at the dunes.

-Sarge-

1 - 20 of 44 Posts