Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:redrzr:I am a 2008 RZR 800 owner that my wife and I enjoy nature trips and hunting and fishing with. I've owned Polaris machines since 2003 which I have a Sportsman 500 also. It has been a very good machine with no problems.
My wife and I enjoy the backwoods and we have some friends that we ride with from time to time. We have owned other machines like the famous ARGO which served us well in getting game out to bring home during hunting season. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not interchangeable
Have anyone had this problem. My RZR 2008 800 front axle gearbox got real hot, couldn't hold my hand it and the front wheels did not want to turn freely, they were sliding as they turning making a clicking noise like a bad bearing . My AWD still works okay. I took the gearbox apart expecting to find a pile of pieces and every thing looks perfect in the gearbox. The outer wheel bearing are okay as well. Any idea out there on this. Thanks

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Have anyone had this problem. My RZR 2008 800 front axle gearbox got real hot, couldn't hold my hand it and the front wheels did not want to turn freely, they were sliding as they turning making a clicking noise like a bad bearing . My AWD still works okay. I took the gearbox apart expecting to find a pile of pieces and every thing looks perfect in the gearbox. The outer wheel bearing are okay as well. Any idea out there on this. Thanks
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma... I cant help ya with your problem but a lil advice you may want to post this in the Drivetrain section Engine and Drivetrain - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

You will get more responce for your problem buddy..Good Luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts