Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 rzr xp 1000 with ESP. My power steering motor went out 2 weeks ago. I just installed SuperATV EZ-steer last night. It was a very easy install and my factory harness plugged in the EZ-Steer. The issue I am having is how do I disable the power steering light and clear the engine code 520230. It seems like the ecu is looking for the factory power steering. Is there away to fix this? I have looked all over and have not found a fix to this problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2016 rzr xp 1000 with ESP. My power steering motor went out 2 weeks ago. I just installed SuperATV EZ-steer last night. It was a very easy install and my factory harness plugged in the EZ-Steer. The issue I am having is how do I disable the power steering light and clear the engine code 520230. It seems like the ecu is looking for the factory power steering. Is there away to fix this? I have looked all over and have not found a fix to this problem.

Did you ever find a fix?

Thanks!

·
6,372 Posts
There really isn't a way to disable that PS light because your stock ECU is searching for the stock power steering unit that's no longer there. Our power steering kit is a stand-alone unit that is not recognized by the ECU.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts