Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know this is an old thread but how do they mount up to a 2012 XP900? I have proarmor trailing arm guards on. Do you have any pictures of it mounted where it shows the hardware going through the trailing arms? Thanks

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
I know this is an old thread but how do they mount up to a 2012 XP900? I have proarmor trailing arm guards on. Do you have any pictures of it mounted where it shows the hardware going through the trailing arms? Thanks
When I put on the trailing arm guards for rock crawling I took off my dirt diverters so they don't get caught up on sharp rocks. I take off the guards when running in dirt or mud trails and put the diverters back on.

Pretty sure you can just drill a hole through the aluminum guards, may have to use a longer blot though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I put on the trailing arm guards for rock crawling I took off my dirt diverters so they don't get caught up on sharp rocks. I take off the guards when running in dirt or mud trails and put the diverters back on.

Pretty sure you can just drill a hole through the aluminum guards, may have to use a longer blot though.
Thanks Kenny for the response! I was just in your shop talking to one of the guys. I just checked my phone and apparently my dirt Diverters are ready for pickup!?? I was figuring that I'm going to have to drill a hole through my trailing arm guards, so that's not a problem. BTW do you guys have any OEM front mud flaps off a xp900 that might be laying around the shop collecting dust?? Thanks bro

·
Premium Member
408 Posts

Thanks Kenny for the response! I was just in your shop talking to one of the guys. I just checked my phone and apparently my dirt Diverters are ready for pickup!?? I was figuring that I'm going to have to drill a hole through my trailing arm guards, so that's not a problem. BTW do you guys have any OEM front mud flaps off a xp900 that might be laying around the shop collecting dust?? Thanks bro
We have a couple of boxes of OEM stuff, not 100% sure if we have any in there but if your willing to dig through the boxes you can have them if you find them.

·
Registered
48 Posts

We have a couple of boxes of OEM stuff, not 100% sure if we have any in there but if your willing to dig through the boxes you can have them if you find them.

SURE! It's like a treasure hunt! I'll stop by tomorrow around noon! Thanks!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts