Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Rhino Dirt Diverter for Polaris RZR XP

The Black Rhino Dirt Diverter is easy to install, inexpensive and Race Proven!

This product was developed to help keep Mud, Debris and Rocks out of your rims and calipers.

Cody Rahders a Black Rhino sponsored driver has had no problems with his rear wheels or calipers since he started using the Black Rhino Dirt Diverter.

Fits all RZR XP 900 2 or 4 seat models with Stock trailing arms.

For Pricing visit our Online Store:
Click On Photo :)

For any additional details or more information on products, Please call us at 619-561-5000 or email us at:
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
We have been getting great feed back on these;

Here is a quote from Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series SoCal XP 900 Racer Roger Diaz

"I can back the race proven claim before I had these on my RZR I had to scrap the inside of the rims every time I was in the pits and have torn up a rim that split in half and a brake caliper. I ran these for my last race and didn't even have to scrap any dirt out after any of my runs and Lucas Oil Regional series gets muddy. These Dirt Diverters really work and will save tons of money get them especially if your racing!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Please show some better pictures. I am trashing my rims how do these work do they rub on the tire?

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
No they do not rub on the tires. The picture is of my XP4 with 28" tires on it and there is plenty of clearance from the tire. The main thing they do is divert mud, rocks and dirt from being pushed into the wheels because of the angle of the trailing arms. They move up and down with the trailing arm so you don't have to worry about them rubbing on the ground. They are also easy to trim if you run a smaller tire to maintain their ground clearance.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They work on Stock tires and rims as well I recommend them if you are having any problems. It will not improve the quality or your tire and rim just keep the dirt and debris out of them.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Well I thought I was done with flats for awhile. Then today a rock ate my wheel. Will these get ripped off if you riding in big rocks. As in get snagged between tire and rock when going over obstacles.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Well I got no reply and called business with no luck either... But I just ordered them anyway.. Hope they do what I want.

Sent from my iPad using My thumbs

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Well I got no reply and called business with no luck either... But I just ordered them anyway.. Hope they do what I want.

Sorry but we were closed Monday in observance of Veterans Day.

The Dirt Diverter can be trimmed up quite a bit to allow for more tire clearance. It mainly only has to be low enough to block the debris from being channeled along the rear trailing arms and into the wheels.

Give me a call if you have any questions one you get them 619-561-5000 extension 246.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Got diverters from ups today. Thanks for fast shipment with tracking info as well. Look super simple to install and remove when need be.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts