Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,703 Posts
Phew. Thought my phone was making everything all jacked up. The forum looks like a real POS on my iPhone the way the layout is all of a sudden. But glad it’s not on my end.
Are you using it through your web browser on your phone? The app didn't (or hasn't yet) change much at all, and it's pretty easy to use. Although it actually seems a bit slower since the update.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sorry if I missed it. But we used to be able to adjust how many posts appeared on a page, right? Can we still do that? I'd like to have more than 20, and I couldn't find it in the settings. I do like the new dark mode.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,703 Posts
Sorry if I missed it. But we used to be able to adjust how many posts appeared on a page, right? Can we still do that? I'd like to have more than 20, and I couldn't find it in the settings. I do like the new dark mode.
Can't change it anymore from anything I can find, I miss that as well :(

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Don't know if the IT department is reading this thread, but us old guys with tired eyes would appreciate a more obvious delineation between viewed and unviewed threads.
Maybe make the unviewed thread title font larger, or a contrasting color.

It is a little more obvious in light mode, but light mode is also hard on tired eyes.

2019-12-10_100503.jpg
2019-12-10_101350.jpg

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,703 Posts
Don't know if the IT department is reading this thread, but us old guys with tired eyes would appreciate a more obvious delineation between viewed and unviewed threads.
Maybe make the unviewed thread title font larger, or a contrasting color.

It is a little more obvious in light mode, but light mode is also hard on tired eyes.

View attachment 642134 View attachment 642135
Agreed, from only a moderate numeric experience level too.

While I’m here as well.... a more clear distinction of threads I follow, I can see the little white eye, but it’s no where near as distinct as the old green check mark was

Also, a more distinct “unread” definition in the Conversation menu

And, a more distinct “new alert” icon by the avatar.. again, I can see the little red dot, but it doesn’t stand out as much as I feel it should

The little things are surfacing, it would be nice to see some minor tweaks, It’s not a terrible platform, but everything has room for improvement... I think we, the users, should get a little consideration to those things.... @Admin could even start a “forum improvement suggestion” thread/poll if it’s possible to have little things like the above changed?

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

81 - 87 of 87 Posts