Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
There are ad blockers that can be used on your phone/device.
They are simple to use and cost nothing.
I think the format and speeds now are a huge improvement.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Thanks for the schooling????- ( well Some of us old timers) 1/2 my time is going to have to try to find anything on here.. Waste of time and wait I forgot about the rant... Where do I find it? where are the active topics ( should not have to ask).. Frustrating ....... Avtar is all fuzzy now and not centered.... Maybe you should had all this ready to go before it was released??

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
I mean... there’s a white bubble in the top corner that says “new”... seems like a logical spot to click to find the newest posts...

Just re upload your avatar, it should fix it

Just take a couple minutes and browse around... you’ll be surprised what you learn... I spent 15 minutes messing with things when it first went live... and then spent a good portion of the day answering everyone’s questions about it... it’s not rocket surgery or anything lol.

I didn’t like it when I first opened it up either, but I knew it is what it is now, so I spent some time figuring it all out, and now, I’m already starting to like it... there’s a couple things I’ll always miss about the old layout, but there’s things I like better about this one too... so tow-may-toe, toe-mah-tow... still a great forum!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I find this funny. I remember when I applies at FedEx and one of the questions that was ask was how I handle change. Change is not a bad thing and to me it means some one is trying to make things better. You can agree or disagree with the changes on this forum. I for one like it after actually taking the time to read all the new info on how the forum works.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I'm figuring it out. I do like that I can upload pics now without having photo bucket. One thing is my Signature. I've kept my previous RZR's on there with a link that took you to the mods I've made on each one. The old one's aren't as important as my current XPT. That's where I kept my list of add on's/build sheet. Thank goodness last week I made a file (which I should have done long ago) As the new format only allows part of that list. I'd never remember what all I've added (I think that means I've spent too much..lol ) . Is there anything I can do so the complete list is under the link on my Sig? Such as taking the mod list of my old/sold RZR's? Thanks!!

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
I'm figuring it out. I do like that I can upload pics now without having photo bucket. One thing is my Signature. I've kept my previous RZR's on there with a link that took you to the mods I've made on each one. The old one's aren't as important as my current XPT. That's where I kept my list of add on's/build sheet. Thank goodness last week I made a file (which I should have done long ago) As the new format only allows part of that list. I'd never remember what all I've added (I think that means I've spent too much..lol ) . Is there anything I can do so the complete list is under the link on my Sig? Such as taking the mod list of my old/sold RZR's? Thanks!!
I found yesterday you’re only allowed 1 link in a signature, so you’d have to put everything in 1 place and then link to it, not sure how you keep track of it, like I just link to my build thread in mine, but if you have them all in your showcase (previously “my garage”), you could just link to your showcase page

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

·
Registered
542 Posts
The Ads in this column just look to much like a post...😬:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Does the link on your sig only allow so many lines? Thanks for your time!! (I know you're getting bombarded.... hang in there!!! lol

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
Does the link on your sig only allow so many lines? Thanks for your time!! (I know you're getting bombarded.... hang in there!!! lol
Didn’t test it out, I made the pic a link and that’s about all I messed with... my OCD hates that I can’t center it lol

It should you give you an alert if you have too many lines or too much text, I’m sure there’s a cap somewhere in it, mine may have a little different limitations because of my premium subscription too

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
This is stupid there was nothing wrong with the old format! Why was it even changed??I didnt see any complaint threads?
Same reason alot of products change....parent companies change, suppliers change, costs change, demands change...there's also a lot of inter workings behind the scenes with an online forum that seldom even think about, but the people on the back end have to pay attention too and keep up with technology...thus is life. You guys will all get used to it over time

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
To those who “don’t like it”, mess around with it. I immediately noticed the ease to navigate vs the old way. I think the only change that has been made that most can puke 🤮 on is the design of GM’s new trucks and the Pro XP. Everything else so far is very adaptable

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
To those who “don’t like it”, mess around with it. I immediately noticed the ease to navigate vs the old way. I think the only change that has been made that most can puke 🤮 on is the design of GM’s new trucks and the Pro XP. Everything else so far is very adaptable
You forgot the Tesla Truck too

41 - 60 of 87 Posts