Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I guess so...I just counted and I see 5 Spam ads just in this thread so far. Granted most are related to SxS's but one is J.C. Whitney.

·
GPS GURU
121 Posts
Definitely Ad heavier now, if this is what I get being a premium member, I’d hate to see what the freebies pages look like. Actually this makes me contemplate not logging in as much anymore. I like the resource but I feel since I paid the premium I should be nearly ad free

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
BTW I just clicked the Quote thing on that last message and nothing got quoted.
The quote marks are for quoting multiple messages in one reply (as I have done here), it's called a "multi quote"....you'd click the quote box on all the messages you want to quote, and then hit "insert quote" below the reply box, and all the quotes will populate into the reply box. If you just wish to quote one message, just click "reply" under that message ( or you can click the quote marks and insert quote still...just an extra step)

Definitely Ad heavier now, if this is what I get being a premium member, I’d hate to see what the freebies pages look like. Actually this makes me contemplate not logging in as much anymore. I like the resource but I feel since I paid the premium I should be nearly ad free
Are you sure you were logged in while you were browsing? I have no ads at all...so it is ad free with premium...but you have to be logged in

If you were logged in...you might want to PM an admin about that

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
It will take some getting used to. Only shows the back half of my RZR in the avatar.
Try re-uploading the pic, I've seen a few that got kinda screwy in the change, probably something with dimension limitations & auto-resizing

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Will paid membership get rid of all these worthless freaking ads THAT ARE NOT EVEN FROM PAID VENDORS. That is total BS ADMIN!!!!!!!!!

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
That's because you pay
And worth all 6 cents a day apparently!

Ads are content based from a pool guys, and they’re linked to generalized topics and cookies, the vendors pay to have their own section and ability to freely advertise their products on the forum, the ads you see are paid for by companies into a generalized pool... two different pay programs, and yes, you get some click bait because of it

It costs money to operate the forum, they have to get it from somewhere... paid subscriptions or pool adds, it’s your call which you choose, $25/year to support the forum that’s saved me that over at least 50 times, and have the biggest service manual and encyclopedia ever created in one convenient place.... worth it to me easily, and I don’t have to see any ads at all.... plus I like it here... it’s like BS’ing with my buddies about rzrs all the time, I find enjoyment in that.

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
Saw some premium members talking about ads. Just adding since logging in I have had 0 ads
Yup, gotta be logged in for it to recognize you have a premium membership, I think a lot of people get on and browse without realizing they’re not logged in

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

21 - 40 of 87 Posts