Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received a 1127 code on my rzr. It's coming from my boost pressure sensor, according to the service manual. Additionally, it references a P0234 code for my occurance under the DTC column. Can anyone tell me what might be the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Dunepilot
287 Posts
I had the same issue, posted about it.

1st time the part was replaced under warranty, second and subsequent times, I've removed, cleaned it with CRC Electronics Cleaner, installed a small gas engine fuel filter onto the atmospheric vent line. Drove it for awhile over 6000 rpms (some say 3000, but that did not work for me, but 6K did).

When the code occurred again, I'd remove it, clean out the dirt with the electronics cleaner and reinstall.

My last repair, I replaced it with the following part as I did not want to pay about $200 for a new Polaris part.

2007 SAAB 9-3 Replacement REPS963601 Turbo Boost Pressure Valve ($23.23).

The part appears, externally, to be the same, however I don't know if the operational specifications are the same or not, but for $23; it's worth trying.

If it doesn't work, I'll buy the Polaris part.

I have received a 1127 code on my rzr. It's coming from my boost pressure sensor, according to the service manual. Additionally, it references a P0234 code for my occurance under the DTC column. Can anyone tell me what might be the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response,

Your answer indicates the boost pressure valve is the problem, correct? Thanks in advance.... Don

·
EE
151 Posts
FWIW my aftermarket intake tube has a port for that sensor tubing to connect to. The instructions reference the fact that it is common for it to get plugged with dirt/mud etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found a broken vacumn line and fixed it. It runs great now but the check engine light won't go out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreiciated. Don

·
EE
151 Posts
I found a broken vacumn line and fixed it. It runs great now but the check engine light won't go out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreiciated. Don

This may be nothing more than pulling the negative on the battery. After reconnecting and running the machine it may reset. There are probably specific parameters it looks for to verify the problem doesn't exist any longer.

·
Dunepilot
287 Posts
Don, yes. Polaris calls it a Waste Gate Control Solenoid.

Here's an older pic, I've since reversed the direction of the filter, as I had initially installed it incorrectly. The narrow end is should be the air inlet and direction of flow.

Any update?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
Manny: Here you go... Correct orientation. Unsure why the pic is upside down, but if you click on it, it reverses direction.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts