Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its not easy trying to find a cage not only to fit your needs, style and pocket book. Lets face it, everyone is looking for the Biggest Bang for their Buck. In June, while on my family vacation I was able to meet Davin with DG Offroad. I had some concerns with my height vs the roll cage height. So Davin and his crew were able to mock up a cage that they just have finished for a customer on to his personal XP. I was amazed with the customer service at DG Offroad. They went out of their way to assure me my needs would be met. A month later I not only purchased my roll cage from DG but also my doors, at which time Davin informed me he is coming out with a new roll cage. He called the Fast-Back. He assured me that I would extremely pleased with it. I have to admit it, I was a little worried due to the fact I never even seen a picture of this roll cage. Boy was he right. This roll cage is sweet. I am very please with the overall purchase. If I had a second RZR I would purchase another cage from DG Offroad. Thank you for taking care of me.

·
Registered
749 Posts
That's is what brings customers in good customer service and giving the customers hat they need and want as not just pumping out a product that is supposed to work and fit for everyone... There are to many vendors out there this day and age that think by charging more and making it there "one" way is good for business but it is the opposite!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would like a price please. Shipped to 27214 North Carolina. Powder coated red. Roof included too. Will I simply be able to bolt on?

Thanks

·
Registered
847 Posts
Price please, White powder coated, aluminum roof, and lightbar tabs for a 30" rigid...shipped to 85138...Please

·
Registered
91 Posts
can you pm me a price. What material is used. the wieght. white with a roof shipped to 37128. could you also give me a price if you would be willing to just cut and bend all materials and i will weld them? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts