Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Most of you have seen the doors we created for the military RZR we built a while back. Well I’m here to show and tell you guy’s they are back! Now better than ever the doors have been redesigned based off of what people want in a door. We went back to the drawing board and filled in the bottom panel of the door making it now fully enclosed. We also have changed up how they mount giving a much stronger and cleaner looking. No tools are required to pull the doors off and they are completely re-buildable in case of damage. Custom colors are available! Free DFR T-Shirt for limited time with purchase of doors and as always Forum members get a discount.

For more information check out: Polaris Ranger RZR Suicide Doors

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I like them.. We need more pictures!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
So it looks like they bolt to the"stock" cage...I assume this means they won't work with aftermarket cages?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
They post those three little pictures then leave us hanging..

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guy's sorry it has taken so long to jump back on. The doors mount to the stock cage mounting positions (the military rzr is the old version) aftermarket cages should work no problem. I will dig up some close up pic's for you and post them up. They are currently for sale, there is a short lead time for powder coat. We are working on a plastic skin and graphic kit to go with these doors and we should have that out in the next month or so.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guy's sorry it took so long but here you go! I have put together a little clip to show everyone where and how they mount, Prove that the cage dose not effect the door, and to show you how fast and simple this project is. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.