Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the DFR last week and just installed them. Love the look, will take some getting use to but safety first. Only question is ..... running these with smaller riders? I am 6'2" - 195 lbs and when tight there is only about 2" of adjustment left in the shoulders. My kid is 5'11", so he is fine. BUT my wife is like 5'1"!! Is she going to swim in these? Kinda defeats the purpose if they are unsafe for her. We switch out a lot, so I can't run different sizes. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem is that we switch out positions often and can't have 2 sets. I have not put her in the harness yet, just want to know if the guys running these have smaller riders.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well... I did a 50 mph roll over (it when over a couple of times and ended up on roof) with my 11 year old nephew in these. Although a little slack on him, they held him in fine. I thought for sure I was going to be sued, but he was hanging there giggling his ass off. :)

·
Rzr Rookie
62 Posts
I have mine adjusted to where they fit the smaller people but they are still a little loose for my likes so I installed a seat slider on the passenger seat only it raises the seat one inch and lets it slide for so they can reach the grab handle easier and be held in securely and if someone smaller drives just switch the seat from side to side since I am 6'2 I dont like being an inch taller as the cage is to close to my head for comfort

1 - 6 of 6 Posts