Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! My life is changing fast. After living in Idaho for 18 years, my job is moving me to Denver, Co. I have a few questions about the Denver area.

1) How plentiful are the riding trails in the Denver area? Are there any good map web sites I can look at.

2) Are the trails crowded with lots of riders?

3) What is the width restrictions for riding these trails? 48", 50", or wider?

4) Here in Idaho, my RZR is street legal. What hoops do I have to jump through to make my RZR street legal in Colorado?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Wow! My life is changing fast. After living in Idaho for 18 years, my job is moving me to Denver, Co. I have a few questions about the Denver area.

1) How plentiful are the riding trails in the Denver area? Are there any good map web sites I can look at.

2) Are the trails crowded with lots of riders?

3) What is the width restrictions for riding these trails? 48", 50", or wider?

4) Here in Idaho, my RZR is street legal. What hoops do I have to jump through to make my RZR street legal in Colorado?

I have to go down there a couple times a year for meetings, and wow, do they have lots of trails..

Lots of riders out there too, you won't have to worry about being lonely...

:popcorn:

:)

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
Plenty of trails in Colorado to ride. A fwe are 50" restricted and they can get crowded. For the most part the trails are big enough that overcrowding is not a problem.
For trails, go to FunTreks Guide Books and Electronic Trail Guides - FunTreks Guidebooks for Jeep Trails, 4 Wheel Drive Trails, and back country roads They are a vendor here and have the best books with trails out there.

also look at this. 3rd Annual RZR Forum Ride*************************** August 23-26, 2012Taylor Park, Colorado - Home

As Chris and chopperbill, said NO street legal YET. you need a $25ish off road sticker from Colorado State Parks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts