Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common upgrade for rear axles without braking your wallet seems to be the Rhino 2.0. Does anyone have any feedback on the Demon HD's? About the same price at about $229.00....

I just broke my second rear stock axle and want to upgrade. I run 32's so I understand the weight is greater (OEM 29). My friend has been running the 2.0 without problems, but of course we all like to be a little different and pay attention to new stuff... ha.

I'm not a rock crawler, more Desert trails with bumps.

Thanks,

Roy

2017 XP4 Turbo

·
Registered
20 Posts
another vote for the rhino 2.0 im pretty hard on stuff and id bet im running a bigger and heavier tire than 99.9% of the people on this site

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Yes Craig took care of me and I purchased Rhino 2.0. I was hoping to create some dialogue about other affordable options and tests... I know the Rhino Axle is a great Brand with proven results, better than stock. Maybe I was looking for a cagewrx name at Rhino price. I have other cagewrx parts and this is my only Rhino part so far. I like to try to keep within a few brands so my car doesn't look like a swap meet. Now with Craig, Joe's crazy build and other discussions (muddinS), I believe 2.0 is the best choice for me.
Next, frt limit straps, frt axles and front and rear arms. Never ends...ha

Thanks again,

Happy Spending

Roy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts