Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'17 4-1000
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
disassembled rzr for multiple repairs and putting back together, two different systems are non-functional.
headlights: headlight switch properly connected. voltage at the fuse but when switch turned on, no headlights. no light on switch either. however, when brights switched on, the bright indicator on the display lights up though also no bright lights turn on. the fuse is good. tail lights, display and floor accent lights all come on with ignition; brake lights work fine. after ignition is turned off then the headlight switch illuminates for like 15 seconds until it times out w/the taillights.
coincidentally...
demand drive: no light on switch and no display indication when front drive is turned on (in low at idle, not moving).
both failures happened simultaneously and i assume something was not reconnected but i cannot find anything.
i did install a kill switch but that should not involve these two systems. everything else sees to be functioning properly.
any ideas?
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
'17 4-1000
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
solved!
tested at the light and it was getting voltage but no gnd. found a cut brown wire, reconx it and it all works now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts