Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very excited to get my first side by side. I've read alot in here, but would love opinions of what is needed to get and what opinions are of best power adders and exhaust etc to get and what accessories. So many things available for this thing its crazy. Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Remove the cat in the stock muffler, drill out the baffle if youd like..

My first few mods in my 2020 turbo..

Roof, half and full windshields, rear window, lower doors, rear view and side view mirrors, door bags, winch and front bumper, roof mounted forward facing light bar, 32s and different wheels, full skid.

Really depends on what you are going to be doing with it or where you will be riding.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. If you suggest any brands/models its appreciated. Trail riding some mud trails. I will order all the things you suggested plus a winch and stereo. Stereo preference seems to be all over the place.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also researching power adders. Seems aa for tune is what I'm reading. Exhaust seems to be bikeman from the majority

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ive got stuff from SuperATV, Amazon and Polaris.

Roof and lower doors are Polaris, bought that stuff from the dealer when i bought the machine new.
Windshields, tie rods and skid plate are all from SuperATV.
Door bags are PRP and i picked them up from Amazon.
Light bar brackets and light bar are some off brand from Amazon also.
Mirrors are all cheapies from Amazon, i suggest seizmik and only seizmik for side mirrors.
(Not what i have but its what i should of bought)
Front bumper is the full winch bumper from L&W Fab, winch is a 6k vipermax elite from MotoAlliance.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I’d suggest driving it and see what you wish it had. I think trying to add power to a turbo for trail riding and mud trails is a waste of money, but hey, what do I know. If that is your goal, I’d start by buying some extra belts and looking into ways to keep the belt cool.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Definitely a belt and the tools and knowledge of how to change it on the trail, for any machine.
Then from there, take it out and play, it will be clear what you want or need. It's different for everyone. Plus, anything the wife wants on it just do it. Happy wife scenario...
Enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
#1 - a good set of harnesses
#2 - a complete skid plate

I lot of people like to recommend the flashy items but those two things should be the very first done to any new machine. They protect the occupants and the machine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ty guys. This is what I'm looking for . Spots of weakness on the machine that is known by you experienced gentlemen. Belt seems to be one of them. Anything thats needed to keep it as reliable as possible. Also seen alot of post about the aid springs being a good value buy and much better ride and ground clearance.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Added Ssv works overhead stereo with 10” sub glove box $1400 ebay. Sounds amazing!! Harbor frieght 5500 zxr 5500 winch $169
super Atv lower doors and winch plate and front bumber. Raceline Wheels and 32” rockbilly tires, Polaris coated vented front windshield and Polaris Rear windshield Cause i plan on adding upper polaris doors Provides the best fit. Chupacabra door bags and rear and side view mirrors best for money. wanting a skid plate and tree kicker not sure which. Probably super Atv.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I recently bought a 2020 Turbo RZR, this was my first sxs having had at least a half dozen 4 wheelers. For me this thing doesn't need any power adders as it is crazy fast and powerful. Right off the bat I added a half windshield (now a full windshield) back glass, quad lights on the lower front cage mount, lower doors, overhead rear view mirror a 4500 lb winch with synth. rope and front bumper, roof, tireject. A lot of these guys are hard core and really upgrade most things about their RZR's, more upgrades may come in my future, who knows. I have added more storage with tow strap, tire sealer, jack, snatch block.

Steve........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts