Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have searched and searched and can’t find any posts about those who have removed all the decals on the 2018 models? I just picked one up and that is the plan. I’ve been told the 18’s have all black plastic as where the older models had gold set of fronts. Is this true? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had the dealer remove all the gold decals and had them reinstall the Polaris red decals that come on the 1000 black pearl. It looks awesome.......and if I could figure out how to post pics I would do that!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh hell yeah that looks awesome I love it. I know what they’ll Black looks like but couldn’t decide on the gold parts think I’ll keep them for now. What did u do to the bead rings to look like that?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Removed mine yesterday and really like the look. I then painted the gold rock rails to flat black. Looks great. Thinking of having Shock Therapy to change the coils then I do the wheels.

·
Registered
55 Posts
kofadog

If you splurge for the ST new springs, plan on buying their heavy duty sway bar as well unless some exaggerated body roll doesn't bother you. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome set up, but I didn't plan on spending the additio0nal $ for the sway bar as well.

·
Army Signals Retired
248 Posts
Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I have a black RS1 with all decals removed. I really like it soooooo much better!

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I have searched and searched and can’t find any posts about those who have removed all the decals on the 2018 models? I just picked one up and that is the plan. I’ve been told the 18’s have all black plastic as where the older models had gold set of fronts. Is this true? Thanks in advance.

I removed mine. a hair dryer and acetone

1 - 20 of 23 Posts