Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know about any current deals on TS seats right now? I'm looking for a pair of Vortex. Any opinions on these seats??

I noticed a set of TS "Polaris RZR seats" on the Web for a great price, but TS doesn't have them on their site as an actual seat type they sell. Maybe it's a cheap custom made seat for this company below....

Twisted Stitch - Polaris RZR Seats (Pair)

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them and love them they hold you in place thats for sure!! Get them you wont regret it!!
Doesn't look like there's any sales on seats from the vendors these days. I'll give it a few and see who replies.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Shoot me a PM detailing what seats/options you want and I'll see what I can do! We are not running a special currently, but I'm always willing to help out a forum member!:popcorn:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might want to check these guys out......I'm not sure if they'll ship, but I would think so.
Ryan...You rock. I snagged a sweet pair of TS Vortex seats for like 1/2 price. I'll have to remove the side bar on my '11 to fit the them, but figure with 5pt belts and these seats, I won't be going very far. -No longer needed.

:pint: Mate.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well...I got a call today from Rich at Sandworks that he sold my seats to somebody else! Not excited. But he was good enough to offer a deal on a different set. -Will have to wait now, and miss using them for a ride I have planned at the end of the month. Sort of knew it was too good to be true. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Hey Jim,

Sorry to hear that. I saw their ad online before I read this post and hoped they could help you out. I've never dealt with them before, so I apologize for the poor experience.

Hope they get it worked out for you.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Jim, Hope they get it worked out for you.
Thanks for the post Ryan. Was a close call on a sweet deal. I think he'll make good. I understand he situation. Some dude came in locally with cash and bought a bunch of stuff,.....including my seats :sad: Oh well. TS said he's a good guy and one of their better customers, so I'll work with him.

WILLIE: Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I throwing around the idea of replacing my TS Vortex bench for a pair of Vortex buckets...I'd be interested to hear if you have found any deals.

That bench is AWESOME!!! anyone have one they want to sell?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts