Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very proud to be a dealer for Dalton industries, they strive to make the best clutch kits on the planet and I believe they do.

What makes them different?

Easiest to set up of any kit that I know of, most times the set ups in the instructions are spot on and if you do have to adjust it is done while the clutch is still on the vehicle with set screws in the weights.

The quality of materials from the bushing material they use in the flyweights that are CNC machined and heat treated to the billet aluminum helixes in the kits that have a helix

They don't have a cookie cutter mentality, if you compare all kits from 800 to 1000 rzr they don't all have the same parts, if it needs it, it will have it if not and stock will do then they say so.

Their kits have several Baja 500 and 1000 wins as well as many others but that does not make them just for racing, just proves that the people who need something to count on count on Dalton

2017 Clutch kit sales took off like a rocket ship for us with the 16-17 1000 kits selling more than others but all them are moving fast.

One I say thanks to you guys for continuing to support Hunterworks and Dalton through us.

Polaris RZR XP 1000 900, Polaris Ranger 800 - Dalton Polaris Clutch Kits

Take a look at that link, several tech articles there along with install videos.

Anyone can call me to discuss it further

Todd

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can you tell me what the numbers on the weights mean? One side has the part number but on the other side is a 4 digit number. My kit has 0149,0160, and 0165.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Getting ready to order my Dalton kit, just have a question on those that have them. How is the backshift / engine braking ? Is it more than the stock clutching ? I personally don't like it on my 2016 XP1K. It is tolerable now but I don't want to add to it. I hate going into a corner and lift on the throttle and it feels like I hit the brakes.

·
Vendor
10,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting ready to order my Dalton kit, just have a question on those that have them. How is the backshift / engine braking ? Is it more than the stock clutching ? I personally don't like it on my 2016 XP1K. It is tolerable now but I don't want to add to it. I hate going into a corner and lift on the throttle and it feels like I hit the brakes.
It is less aggressive than stock but backshifting is better

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts