Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
i had a cycle country blade that i used on 3 diff wheelers and for over 15 years and it held up to a lot of snow. i would definitly reccomend their plows. all i ever had to do was put a new edge on it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know several people that have had them...most have had problems with welds breaking and holes wallowing out. I had a Moose one, seemed much heavier built and held up well. It depends on how much you use one...I had about 1/2 mile of driveway to do.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I think after Koplin bought them out they took a turn for the worst. I owned one for a about a week and let's just say I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Same with Polaris, I must of had a bad one. The last one I had on my Polaris Sportsman 700 was a Warn Provantage Plow and I cant say anything but good about their plows. Had for two season and it worked flawlessly. I am also in the market since buying my RZR and am not sure if I will just get the trusty Warn again or go with a MotoAlliance. According to their website these are made in the USA and that goes a long way with me. I don't see that Warn advertiseses that. Ro the people that will slam me about buying products from the USA....yes, I will spend more money and get better service, but mostly it's supporting our economy and not sending my hard earned money to china. Yes I realize I cat get everything made here, but I will damn well try.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i had a cycle country on an atv and it was the best plow i have ever had. had a warn and it was junk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts