Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just noticed that a boot on my rear axel is torn..I have a old axel from the front..what I was wondering is if I can take the boot off that and put on my rear? And if so how do I get the fastener off? Can I just buy those someplace?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
You can go to the EPI website and check there Spec chart to see if it is a fit, but why go thru the trouble when a replacement boot will have the clamps and the grease and it will be a new boot. If you are in a hurry take the boot you are going to replace to a large Auto store and they usually can find a cross to something, if you have time order a exact replacement,
John

·
Registered
284 Posts
You can go to the EPI website and check there Spec chart to see if it is a fit, but why go thru the trouble when a replacement boot will have the clamps and the grease and it will be a new boot. If you are in a hurry take the boot you are going to replace to a large Auto store and they usually can find a cross to something, if you have time order a exact replacement,
John
Yeah, the auto parts store has a universal boot... you just cut it where you want it. It will get you buy in a pinch but they are pretty thin.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool..thanks for the info..I think i'll order a few from EPI..I didn't know they were that cheap..I just need one for trailfest at the H/M in oct..so I have tym..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts