Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I am still 16 in my head!
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we go long distances away to go ride the RZR's and ATV's, I not only take along tons of spare parts, but allot of repair tools too! We play hard so we tend to bend and break stuff.

Here is where the help I need comes into play.

I have a set Lincoln compact Oxygen/Acetylene Kit, to do braze welding with and cutting. They are awesome and sooooooooo much easier to carry around instead of my full size shop kit. I find myself using them allot. Easy to put in the back of a RZR or on the back of a ATV.

Well the Cutting Head Attachment somehow has gotten lost and apparently it was the most expensive part of the entire kit. The Lincoln Compact Kit cost me around $450 new and the missing cutting attachment must have been made of Gold. The local two Welders supply's want close to $300 including shipping just for the Cutting Head Attachment.

It is a Harris Model 18 Handle that I have and the missing Cutting Attachment is a Harris Model 71-3 part # 1300400

Anyone have any suggestions? I can buy a whole new set of hoses, gauges etc etc for what they want for the Head locally. So if any of you are in tight with your local welding supply, could you ask around about a new Cutting Head for me??

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Idea! I am for sure not gonna pay 80$ of what the whole kit cost! LOL

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You gotta watch those welding shops, here is a partial kit with complete torch for 75.00 better jump on it, the regulators alone are worth more Lincoln Electric Cutwelder Model 16-101 | eBay
Great find. That was a smoking deal!
Yeah, i was about to buy it for myself... lol

You sure made me a Happy Camper! LOL

I was really blown away on how much they wanted for just the Cutting Head!
deypayton saved me some Money! Thanks again!

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sadly they get used fairly often! LOL! That one does look like it would sure work. I just wanted the same head as my handle and the brazing tips we use. Thanks for the link.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts