Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone made something like this? I believe the xp has a locked rear diff so I know you couldn't use a cut brake but anyone rigged up a rear brake lever? Even just being able to brake in the rear would work wonders! Any thoughts?

·
Twisted Fabrications
261 Posts
If you want to get creative you could try a brake bias proportioning valve like dirt track cars run. They have a small crank handle that is on a cable run down to the block so you can change the amount of brake fluid that goes to either end of the car. Mount the handle under the dash and you could change it on the fly.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xpduner that is a good idea, I just think there would be constant adjusting for different terrains of riding where just being able to grab a handle and know its all rear and just tap the brake pedal to keep the car under control would be a little more simple than having the adjustments.

Thanks tuf-skin, that's what I was looking for only not quite so long handled lol and maybe making one instead of throwing out $550! I cant believe they want that much for one!

·
Twisted Fabrications
261 Posts
I like that brake deal. That would be a blast in the trails at Waynoka. Only issue I see is mounting. I have Rugged radion and intercom and they hang where that mounts. Hmmmm time for some fab work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts