Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Custom Roll Cage

9K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  UTV Inc. 
#1 ·
I'd like some recommendations on a roll cage for my 2011 RZR-S. I've seen a lot of pictures of some really nice setups on this site. I do a lot of rock crawling and some high speed desert running. Right now the RZR won't fit through the garage door on the trailer but fits inside the garage so it is a pain loading and reloading on the trailer to store. The stock cage is about 4 inches too high. I also have the stock Polaris front and rear windshields along with the SVS stereo. I'd like to use them but that's not mandatory. I am looking for a cage that I can depend on if I roll or flip. I've learned a lot from this forum and hope I can contribute in the future. Thanks!

#2 ·
You can look at s3 powersports or chop your own. I chopped my own 6-7 inches off the rear.

#3 ·
I would highly recommend toys for big boys cage. Kevin was super to deal with and his cage went together great. I really like the fact the he has two spreader bars connecting the A and B pillar instead of just one. I got what he calls the Arizona bumper which ties nicely to the frame. He is a vendor on here. Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#4 ·
WE CAN MAKE ANY VERSION OF OUR CAGES FOR ANY MODEL RZR:

UTV INC POLARIS RZR-XP EXPEDITION CAGE & BUMPER - RAW

- - - - - -

UTV INC POLARIS RZR BMF ROLL CAGE PACKAGE

- - - - -

UTV INC POLARIS RZR RZR-S RADIUS AKIMBO ROLL CAGE & REAR BUMPER

- - - - - -

UTV INC POLARS RZR-XP ROCKET ROLL CAGE - RAW

- - - - -

UTV INC POLARIS RZR XP 900 2 SEAT KYRPTONITE ROLL CAGE

AND IF YOU GOT A LITTLE BIT OF TIME, CHECK OUT THE GALLERY TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CAGES WE HAVE DONE AND PUT ON CUSTOMERS CARS:
Home - UTV Inc Custom Builds

THERE IS 7000 IMAGES IN THERE OF CUSTOM CARS WE HAVE BUILT THAT YOU CAN LOOK THOUGH AND SEE COLOR COMBO, OPTIONS, ETC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.