Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. Tomorrow I will have up the RZR foof that we will be selling and ordering info on our website. Also there are a couple of product that I will post some pictures of that i've now had some time to design since I got my new rzr-s this past weekend.

·
Broke & Busted Racing!!!
273 Posts
glad you're now a sponsor justin. can't wait to get my frame built and cage made so y'all can build me a roof and doors!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I like that roof. will a SSV stereo fit under it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like that roof. will a SSV stereo fit under it?
I believe that it will. I will need to check and make sure my mounting points aren't covered up by the ssv. My next project though is constructing some mountable speaker boxes and radio mounts for the roll cage.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yes we are. These roofs are just a secondary part of our business and I haven't had a chance to update our website. They are $299 including the hardware. I would have to find out what the shipping cost is on it but I would guess it is about $60. I have some first run ones that I could send with free shipping to offset the cost. The only thing different on these is that the front mounting holes are a little off but I made some special brackets for them so that they could be used. If you would like some other pictures of them let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts