Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been looking at adding an aftermarket grill to my Turbo S and have come across a couple different ones. I guess I was wondering if anyone else has any recommendations on a grill or experience with the couple listed here?? Also if anyone has more pics, post them up!

Thanks guys!

The SDR is kinda cool with the option to change the color of the different parts of the grill.

The Superior Motorsports one does not advertise this but they will do an exact match to the Turbo S blue (metallic) for an additional fee. Their standard Turbo S blue he said would be really close but not exact.

·
Registered
159 Posts
So I've been looking at adding an aftermarket grill to my Turbo S and have come across a couple different ones. I guess I was wondering if anyone else has any recommendations on a grill or experience with the couple listed here?? Also if anyone has more pics, post them up!

Thanks guys!

The SDR is kinda cool with the option to change the color of the different parts of the grill.

The Superior Motorsports one does not advertise this but they will do an exact match to the Turbo S blue (metallic) for an additional fee. Their standard Turbo S blue he said would be really close but not exact.

I'm looking for one that will keep that odd stray rock away from my radiator. So the one from Superior has appeal to me.

The turn off for me is that their logos are too prominent. A small one is OK but I get the feeling I'm doing free advertising for them. Might be just me.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I ended up going with a SDR Motorsports Grill but changed it up just a bit. I went with blue for the grill portion and the outer edge in black with a black SDR logo. I did not put the side grill pieces in, instead I pulled the two side grill pieces along with the hood grill and painted them blue to match. I also ended up painting the SDR grill turbo S blue, so everything matches perfect!! I think it turned out pretty cool.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well, I ended up going with a SDR Motorsports Grill but changed it up just a bit. I went with blue for the grill portion and the outer edge in black with a black SDR logo. I did not put the side grill pieces in, instead I pulled the two side grill pieces along with the hood grill and painted them blue to match. I also ended up painting the SDR grill turbo S blue, so everything matches perfect!! I think it turned out pretty cool.

Looks awesome!!
We're did u find the 2019 turbo blue at? I have been looking everywhere for it.... want to paint some of my stuff also like my Hughes Racing front bumper..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went down to our local automotive custom paint store and had the paint scanned. They ended up mixing up a 2013 Chrysler color and it matches pretty dang good! I should add that is was clear coated too.

Here's a better look plus the numbers on the paint can.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Went down to our local automotive custom paint store and had the paint scanned. They ended up mixing up a 2013 Chrysler color and it matches pretty dang good! I should add that is was clear coated too.

Here's a better look plus the numbers on the paint can.

Ya!!!! I would say it LOOKS GREAT!!!
Thanks for the codes, I will be having a couple of cans made up also

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya!!!! I would say it LOOKS GREAT!!!
Thanks for the codes, as will be having a couple of cans made up also

No problem, glad I could help !! I would do the clear coat too, it really seemed to pop after a couple coats of clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
No problem, glad I could help !! I would do the clear coat too, it really seemed to pop after a couple coats of clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do on the clear coat I am sure it will make the blue last a little longer and not fade so fast. I THAT RZR DARK BLUE!!!

·
Vendor
21,768 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts