Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Workin on my dash right now, installing some gauges and switches. Like to see some of the dashes others have built. Post us some pics!

H

·
0 Posts
Frank I think that qualifies as a cockpit...all you need now is a FLIR and Doppler and you'll be set!

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NICE!!! Knew there would be some nice ones out there but didnt expect anything like yours FJK. Seems that folks are starting to pay a little attention to their dash, maybe we'll get a few more pics. Think FJK's got dash of the month wrapped up though!

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Here's mine
Wow, Nice setup. So...are you storing your rzr in the house? i see the all the PC's in the background, haha, either that or your a fellow puter nerd like myself and have computers in the "man cave".
Thats my office/ shop lol

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
NICE!!! Knew there would be some nice ones out there but didnt expect anything like yours FJK. Seems that folks are starting to pay a little attention to their dash, maybe we'll get a few more pics. Think FJK's got dash of the month wrapped up though!
Thanks Robert .:) FJK

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Frank, you got any pics of your dash in the daylight?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Here's mine. just the neccesities. I run in alot of muddy conditions. Need to keep an eye on the important things.
Oh the little light in the bottom right corner comes on when the fan turns on. Lets me know the cooling is working right.

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
Hmmm...Is that the Unisteer LED i see on the right? Don't see that in your signature? Are you ashamed? :rofl3:

Cooling light...ahh gotcha lol.

Here's mine. just the neccesities. I run in alot of muddy conditions. Need to keep an eye on the important things.
Oh the little light in the bottom right corner comes on when the fan turns on. Lets me know the cooling is working right.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rich and Bil, nice dashes. And thanks Frank, looking forward to the pics. Not sure what kinda steering wheel you've got Bil, but I've got the DragonFire quick release. Do you know of someone who makes something we can cover up all that steering column with and still retain our tilt steering?

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Rich and Bil, nice dashes. And thanks Frank, looking forward to the pics. Not sure what kinda steering wheel you've got Bil, but I've got the DragonFire quick release. Do you know of someone who makes something we can cover up all that steering column with and still retain our tilt steering?
It was covered in dust in the desert today ,

H

·
0 Posts
It was covered in dust in the desert today ,

Rod Stewart??? Really?? I hope you had a honey to your right...:rofl3::rofl3:

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greg. thanks for the link. Thats some great looking work. You'll be hearing from me soon. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts