Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Just removed my 14's with GY Rawhides and put on 12's with Maxxis. .....Anyone want a set of used Crushers? Was going to keep them just in case. Wont ever go back.
Wow. Interesting story. Wonder what the root cause of the tracking issues is. I'm sure you're wondering the same, but thankful you found an answer. Guess that's why they come from the factory with 12s. :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention I took off the Direction 2 fender flares because it looked like 49 Hudson Hornet with the narrow tires. I noticed no more mud thrown with the stock width with no flares than I did before. Maybe even less. However, after riding in the rain on a wet sloppy road I did seem to notice more mud on my storage box and the back of the machine. The Direction 2's have a built in mud flap on the rear flares and I suspect that was why. I plan on cutting off the mud flap portion of the rear flares and bolting the flap back on. Think it would look OK as the flares had the same built in design of the stock rear end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.