Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RZR>Rhino
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i recently bought a 4 point Crow harness from ATVCRAP.
I tried to install it a few weeks ago. I only know how to attach the harness by the gear shifter.
So.... were is the harness bar, and how does the harness attach?
Also i can't figure out how to get the seatbelt cover thing off that is on the edge.
Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
the lap belt used the same mounting points as the stock seat belts sounds like you found the one between the seats. the outer one is down next to the seat. i found it easier to get to by loosening the bodywork. the should belts simply wrap around the cross bar behind the seats. they go on either side of the headrest

here you can see the upper belts mounted around the cross bar

and here you can see the outer lower mounting point (on the right of the picture) for the lap belt. this is the space right behind the driver's seat

you will need new bolts for the bottom

you dont need to take the plastic cover off of the "spool" for the oem seat belts. you need to get to the nut from the outside. the bolt is pressed into the mounting plate for the spool piece and it will all come out as one piece. this is where it helps to partially take apart the outer bodywork on the side

·
RZR>Rhino
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they simply rap around the bar and connect back to the harness? Won't it slide around on the bar?
Also, how do i get to the nut from the outside for your last part? Im a complete n00b with RZRs.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
yea, for the shoulder straps just run the belt over the bar and back through the metal buckle

to get to the nut to remove the oem seat bel retractable spool section, i took off the rear fender, removerd the screw right in front of the rear fender,m and removed the upper plastic push rivet in the door sill. i also removed the bolts along the perimtere on the under side of the vehicle. after that the side will be loose enough that you can pull is back a little and see the nut you need to remove. since the bolt is pressed into the spoll bracket, you dont need to hold it when loosening the nut

·
RZR>Rhino
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts